Accredited Associate of the American Society of Estate Liquidators. The American Society of Estate Liquidators is the #1 Estate Sales Association in the U.S. since 2001. All members agree to observe and be dedicated to the following principles and policies:
1) HONEST & FAIR REPRESENTATION- to honestly represent professional competency, qualifications, facilities, & capabilities.
3) ACCEPTANCE OF ASSIGNMENT only under my qualifications.
5) DUE DILIGENCE- to take steps reasonably necessary to determine a fair liquidation value on personal property to be sold.
6) FEES – to charge a fee based on a fair value for my services.
7) QUALITY REFERRAL RESOURCE
8) ACCOUNTABILITY– to be responsible and accountable for errors on my behalf or on the behalf of my employees, to correct and make right quickly and emphatically.
9) EXPECTATIONS– to ensure expectations are clearly communicated in writing via contract.
10) HONESTY- to present a true picture of capabilities and Client’s personal property in advertising.
11) TRUSTWORTHINESS- to be honest and trustworthy at all times.
13) CONFLICT OF INTEREST
Accredited Estate Sales, LLC 2507 Stonegate Dr, Acworth, GA 30101, Acworth, GA, 30101
All rights reserved.